Remote Learning Tech Support
Technical support, software assistance, and computer tutoring for all Chemeketa students.
Students can get help with college technology to support their remote learning.
Please review these resources to find more information about technical assistance and support available to you.
Chemeketa Online Technical Support
Contact Chemeketa Online Technical Support for help with Canvas, our new college eLearn system.
NOTE: Students should contact their instructors for questions about course content.
Contact Chemeketa Online Technical Support for help with Canvas, Zoom, or Kaltura
Hours: Mon – Fri, 8 am to 5 pm PT
Canvas technical support is available 24/7 and can be reached after regular hours by calling 503.399.7399.
Check out the getting started course for help learning Canvas.
View the Canvas Help website and watch video tutorials for quick learning.
Visit the Zoom Help Center website for quickstart guides, video tutorials, and to browse for support by topic.
Zoom Video Tutorials
Getting Started with Zoom
Zoom Help Center
Student Computer Center
Instructional Assistants are available to help with software applications, assignments, Canvas/eLearn, homework submission, and more. Computer Tutoring is available by Appointment.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: go.chemeketa.edu/computercenter
- Phone: 503.399.2543
- Spring Term Hours: 9 am to 6 pm M-Th, 10 am to 3 pm F
Visit the Student Computer Center for additional technology resources.
IT Help Desk
Contact the IT Help Desk for login help.
- Phone: 503.399.7899 (select option 1 for assistance)
- Support Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm PST
Vitalyst Support for Students
Students can access 24/7/365 support provided by Vitalyst to help answer questions about software and devices.
- Phone: 503.399.7899 (select option 3 for Vitalyst assistance or call directly at 1-866-557-8402)
- Live Chat Support: Access Live Chat Support with Vitalyst
- Hours: 24 hrs 7 days per week